On-Demand Manufacturing Roadmap
This guide is meant to help CIOs, service operation managers, supply chain managers, AM experts, and engineers create a strategic roadmap for on-demand manufacturing.
In this eBook, you'll learn:
Reasons why you should pursue an on-demand manufacturing strategy.
Five keys to successfully implementing your on-demand manufacturing strategy and building more robust supply chains.
Two validated use cases from the railway and automotive industries.
How to assess and select the right AM software partner.
3YOURMIND enables digital transformation for OEMs’ and end-customers supply chains with an easy-to-use, flexible software solution that's customized to fit your business needs.
Our centralized digital inventory helps customers identify and qualify parts to accelerate companies' on-demand manufacturing initiatives.
By using 3YOURMIND software, companies can:
- Avoid operational downtime by building a digital warehouse of AM spare parts that can be manufactured wherever, whenever.
- Increase products' time-to-market with tools that help engineers produce better parts faster.
- Build more robust supply chains by reducing production lead time, helping increase efficiency and profit margins.
- Gain access to a digital library of 3D printable parts that can be shared securely with suppliers and manufacturers across multiple locations.
What Industry Leaders Say...
"WABTEC was one of the first companies to introduce Digital Warehouse. The idea was to avoid any stoppage of maintenance or breakdown on our customer’s, so we’ve implemented some data acquisition and platforms (like 3YOURMIND) to be able to monitor our stock and to be able to respond quickly when there is an issue".
- Henri de Chassey, Additive Manufacturing Engineer Manager at WABTEC Corporation
This experience has opened my eyes, seeing that excellent and great software can eliminate all non-value-adding activities and integrate workflows. Now, hundreds of engineers on our site are producing parts, designing them, and sending them over. They can see the cost of the part before ordering, they can see in real time how the part is going to be produced, and they get status messages informing them when they can pick it up".
- Jaime Ortiz-Cañavate, Manufacturing and Plant Engineering Manager at Ford Valencia Engine Plant