Get to know the latest version of 3YOURMIND's Agile ERP and Agile MES products.
With our upgraded MES (Manufacturing Execution System), you will significantly reduce the processing time typically required when ordering 3D printed parts. The full digitization of the shop floor is empowered by the ability to create unscheduled jobs, and schedule post-processing independently. Advanced search & filtering combined with serial scheduling makes part production planning much easier.
The updated ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) enables better communication between Additive Manufacturing Centers and their customers. A more intuitive design, easily adjustable branding, and powerful filtering and searching enable faster ordering processes. Thanks to our enhanced capabilities, it has become easier to upload attachments, even after order placement, and more complete PDF exports. Last but not least, the updated ERP empowers management teams to customize user access, restrictions, and boasts an advanced pricing engine tailored to meet specific discounts and requests for clients.
Below is an overview of the most important improvements launched within the scope of 4.0.
1. Produce More in Less Time
Additive manufacturing is still considered a risky investment for some organizations so it's imperative to show value with quantifiable data. AM Centers rely on tangible and intangibles to support their vision. Our upgraded MES (Manufacturing Execution System) 4.0 enables a more flexible and efficient process for planning & producing 3D parts.
The upgraded MES provides more scheduling options than ever before. Now, production planners can schedule jobs based on convenience, time, and material considerations. The enhanced flexibility naturally improves internal and external expectations.
Schedule post-processing jobs in Agile MES
Scale up your production: This architectural change now enables the MES to work a lot more performant, reducing waiting and loading times.
- Through the integration of advanced search and filtering, it’s easier to find the right part or job.
- Serial scheduling allows the regular production of parts that are in continuous need (see the ERPRO mascara brushes use case)
All workstations now share settings options and can be arranged freely in the MES scheduler.
- Increase productivity with an improved customer experience and user interface. When faced with complicated grouping sequences (>9000 or more), this simplified software is designed to speed up the process and reduce long loading times.
2. Faster and More Intuitive 3D Parts OrderingBy replacing extensive email and phone communication, we streamline the process from 3D file upload to confirmed print order. 3YOURMIND 4.0 builds on our existing ERP system to dramatically reduce the time needed for AM centers to process individual orders.
Faster and Leaner
- Experience an immediate boost in productivity with quicker loading times and immediate feedback on printability. 3D model upload time is 50% faster!
Attach files to Orders, Quotes, and Requests [Agile ERP]: This feature increases flexibility towards more efficient communication through the platform, concentrating all shared resources in only one place and saving time.
- The user experience has gone through vast improvements. A more consistent, unified, and understandable platform is integrated to enhance your operations and in turn, provide a better experience for your customers. Don't forget to brand it and make it your own!
Agile ERP's user access restrictions and branding customization offer more flexibility inside your platform.
Organized for Success
- The homepage becomes the one-stop shop for getting a quick overview of requests, quotes & orders. Intuitive navigation enables print services to communicate seamlessly with end-customers through the sharing of quotes, answering comments, and placing orders, all from the same site.
Ready to see Agile ERP and Agile MES in action? Sign up for a demo.